Must be completed for each individual child attending. The Health Forms are a combination of online forms as well as forms you will need to download, print, complete and upload back to your account. Additional information is included in the Family Guide and you will receive emails with specific instructions leading up to the summer.
Camper Information Form
Must be completed for each individual child attending. This is information that will be very helpful for the camper’s counselors to have. It will contribute to the best summer possible.
Must be completed for each individual child attending. If you are flying to or from camp on Opening or Closing Days, please contact camp to make arrangements.
Must be completed for campers in Shorashim, Niviim, Kohanim, Melachim and S’ganim. This is the form that you fill out to choose some of your own daily activities. We have some new activities, so make sure that you look through the catalog before registering. This is the form that you fill out to choose some of your daily activities.
The Horseback Riding form is only relevant to campers in Melachim, S’ganim, Kibbutz and Avodah. Completing this form is not a guarantee of participation, but is necessary if your camper is interested in participating.
Information and Downloads
Below are a range of other materials – some that are “must reads,” others that are here in case you need them or are interested. Feel free to explore!
- Map of GFC
- Directions to GFC
- Opening Day Information – 2019 available now!
- New Parent Webinars – 2019 available now!
- Packing List
- Summer Menu – 2019 now available!
- Electronics at Camp
- Greening Greene Information
- Attire & Swimsuit Guidelines
- Package Policy
Health & Safety Information
- URJ Vaccine Policy Statement
- URJ Policy on Medication Vacation
- Communicable Disease Protocol
- Insider’s Guide to Medical Care at GFC
- Opening Day Medical Tip Sheet
- Travmark Camper and Staff Insurance – It is essential that all campers and staff members come to camp with confirmation of their health insurance. If a member of the camp community has no health insurance, a short-term policy is available from Travmark. Please check this document for more information and to register.