GFC Fun Doesn’t Stop in the Summer
URJ Greene Family Camp takes the magic of camp, translates it into a year-round experience, and brings it you in a variety of dynamic events, trips and activities!
We connect children, youth and adults to an expansive menu of fun, immersive Jewish experiences inside and outside of Texas and Oklahoma, all year long. Along with our local synagogue youth groups and NFTY, we present everything from family fun days to high school parties to middle school outings.
Come get a taste for camp and a love for Judaism at our fun & exciting day-long family events and mini retreats for 2nd through 5th graders.
We give 6th to 8th graders lots of options to experience the magic of camp at super fun events all year throughout Texas and Oklahoma!
URJ Greene Family Camp & NFTY partner all year long to present high schoolers fun and enriching programs and unforgettable teen events.
Join us every month!
- August: Summer Camp
- September: Summer Palooza (9th-12th grades)
- October: Women’s Retreat (Ages 21+), NFTY678 in Houston, DFW and San Antonio Areas, NFTY-TOR Fall Conclave in Houston
- November: GFC Fall Camp (2nd-12th grades)
- December: URJ Biennial in Boston, MA
- January: GreeneSki, NFTY TOR Winter Conclave (Dallas Area)
- February: Family Retreat, L’Taken Seminar in Washington D.C. (9th-12th grades)
- March: Men’s Weekend (Ages 21+)
- April: NFTY678 Even in Houston area, DFW, Austin, GFC Spring Camp (2nd-12th grades)
- May: Young Adult Weekend
- June-July: Summer Camp and other Summer Programs
Join us this May in Bruceville, Texas for our first ever Young Adult Retreat! This weekend has been designed for young adults over the age of 22. Our weekend was conceived to allow Jewish young adults and couples an opportunity to re-connect with old friends; make new friends; and experience a reJEWvinating weekend at Greene Family Camp.
Relive your summer camp experience – or experience camp for the first time. Zip down our zipline, paddle in the lake, play a rousing game of kickball, roast s’mores, sing songs around a campfire, all while getting to know young Jewish adults from around Texas and Oklahoma.Register Now!