Year-Round Program Scholarship Information
URJ Greene Family Camp is pleased to offer partial, need-based financial support to help families send their children to year-round programs, including NFTY-TOR events.
A significant portion of the assistance we provide is made possible through the generosity of former campers, parents and friends of GFC. We are extremely grateful for their support and commitment to making camp accessible for families throughout Texas and Oklahoma.
Scholarship form for Participants and their families:
- For each child/participant you must have a separate application, but you can apply for scholarships for multiple events in one application
- Applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served, rolling basis
- Our team works directly with your congregation to create a scholarship package that meets your needs.
- All scholarship applicants must submit their scholarship application and complete their registration prior to the early bird deadline for events.
- After submitting a scholarship application, families will be contacted by a GFC full time staff member regarding their scholarship award prior to being charged and enrolled for an event.
Youth Advisors, Clergy or staff awarding scholarship on behalf of their congregation should e-mail scholarship information to email@example.com with participant, event and scholarship amount information.
Year-Round Program Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded or credited as follows:
By the early bird deadline– 90%
2 weeks prior to event date – 50%
Within 2 weeks of an event we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel within 2 weeks of an event you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to three weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund or credit to be processed.