How to Register
Welcome to Greene Family Camp and NFTY-TOR’s Online Registration System. We are thrilled you want to join our community!
Instructions for Enrolling Using the CampMinder System
1. Returning camp families should use their CampInTouch email login to register a new camper or a returning camper. If you used your CampInTouch account last summer for summer pictures or emails to your camper, you already have a password in the new system. If you do not remember your password you can recover it by clicking “Retrieve/SetPassword” on the login page.
New families will create an email login and select a password as part of the initial registration process.
2. Please note that communications sent from or through CampMinder to Gmail email addresses often get filtered to a spam folder. Please be sure to check your spam folder following registration if you do not receive an application acknowledgement or confirmation of enrollment.
3. This is a secure registration system and you must complete the registration process in one session (it should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. You will need to select a summer session or year-round program and provide camper and parent/guardian contact information. You will not be able to save and restart an online application later.
4. Please note that the application will assign the person completing the online form as “Primary” parent/guardian and this person will setup the main login for the account. You can add additional information for other parents/guardians and can have additional email addresses assigned to the account. But the camp will consider the “Primary” person as the main point of contact by default.
5. Once you have started the registration process, you will come to a page where you are asked to select the “Season” of the event(s) for which you are registering your camper. Choose the “2018” season to register for Summer 2018 and all of our 2017-2018 events and programs.
6. You will have the ability to upload a photo of your camper/participant. Please have the file stored on the computer (or tablet) you will be using for easy upload during the application process. We are unable to upload photos for you.
7. You will need to pay a deposit for summer camp sessions and pay in full for year-round programs such as retreats or NFTY events. Please make your payment online using Visa or MasterCard.
8. In order to register more than one child for any program, click on the link to “Begin New Application” upon reaching the “Application Submitted” screen. All the information for your first child will be saved as you begin the application for your next child.
In the event you are unable to register online or you experience any technical issues, contact Rose Allbright or call the camp office at 254-859-5411.