We are requiring all age eligible participants, staff, volunteers, and guests on our camp properties to be fully vaccinated, as defined by the CDC, against COVID-19.
A Weekend just for Campers
in grades 1-5
Spring has arrived in Bruceville and camp is the place to be! We are looking forward to seeing our 1st-5th grade campers and enjoying the cooler temperatures at Spring Camp! Whether you joined us during the summer, or you are curious about trying out camp for the first time, Spring Camp is a wonderful opportunity to spend time with friends at GFC! For everyone, come and make new friends, enjoy a Shabbat together, and keep the magic of camp going throughout the year.
Spring Camp will be a fun-filled camp weekend! Campers can challenge themselves on the ropes course, engage with their friends in a wide variety of sports and arts activities, experience the magic of a GFC Shabbat, and make memories that will last a lifetime. Our camper cabins offer a great opportunity to form new friendships, with bunk bonding activities after a fun-filled day. Havdalah brings us together as a camp community as we say goodbye to shabbat. After Havdalah, we will celebrate a sweet new week, singing classic camp songs around the campfire. We will see you there!
(Registration on or before March 7)
Per Registered Camper
(Registration after March 7)
Per Registered Camper
More information about bus stops and times will be available soon
Register for Spring Camp
Read More about our COVID Guidelines
Dear GFC Community,
As we are in an ever-changing world, the URJ has updated our current COVID-19 protocols for year-round events, including Spring Camp. Of course, everything is subject to change as the world changes.
Our current COVID-19 protocols are as follows:
- “Masks will be optional for programs in which the catchment areas for participants and staff are in GREEN/LOW and YELLOW/MEDIUM risk CDC Communities (using this tool to assess: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html). Masks will be required if there are any staff or participants coming from RED/HIGH risk counties. Community Level Risk will be assessed 3 days prior to the program start date.”
If you are coming from a GREEN/LOW and YELLOW/MEDIUM CDC Community Risk, your guidelines are as follows:
Travel / Arrival: a negative rapid Antigen test is required immediately prior to the program. It is strongly recommended that you do an at-home rapid test prior to traveling to the programs, as well.
- For those traveling by car: on-site rapid testing will be done upon arrival.
- For those traveling by bus: rapid testing will be done immediately prior to boarding the bus.
- Mask-wearing optional
- Hygiene: Encouraging and making time for frequent hand washing/sanitizing
- Informing participants of and encouraging best practices to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
- Participants MUST communicate to program staff if they develop any COVID symptoms during the event (as described in the COVID Brit).
If you are coming from a RED/HIGH CDC Community Risk, your guidelines are as follows:
ALL requirements listed in LOW/MEDIUM risk level, and these additional on-site requirements:
Mask-wearing required indoors throughout the event except for during dining, bathing, and sleeping, and outdoors when physical distancing of 6 feet is not possible. All participants must wear a high filtration mask (N95/KN95/KN94-level). Participants must bring 3 high filtration masks/day and extras.
Sleeping and eating groups will be kept consistent as much as possible to limit exposures within the participant group.
I have also attached a COVID-19 FAQ sheet to help answer any questions that may arise
We know that the best practices surrounding COVID-19 are continually changing. The URJ will evaluate our protocols and practices as the COVID-19 landscape evolves. Our protocols and guidelines will always be subject to change based on the latest guidelines from health experts, state and local protocols, and other health authorities.
If you have any questions please contact Shira Karp at email@example.com